Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Roman Report 2012 - 2 of 9

Note: This education comes from the visuals I used during my session “The Roman Report 2012” at Catersource in February, 2012. There will be a total of NINE (9) separate posts to cover the information I gave at the conference.

At Least One More Concept
Certain things never come back if you miss them the first time or simply postpone them to a better time. As the economy improves many caterers will spend less time thinking about QUALITY OF LIFE ISSUES!

What I’m Hearing - Good
1. “My bookings are back to 2007 levels!"
2. “Vendors are now competing for my business.”
3. “Corporate buyers are coming back!”
4. “I’m actually getting a chance to take some time off.”
5. “Things are definitely getting better.”
6. “My staff is amazing."

What I’m Hearing - Not So Good
1. “Everyone is lowering their guarantees."
2. “Everyone wants me to lower my price.”
3. “Am I the only company that isn’t doing well?”
4. “I don’t really believe in social media.”
5. “How do I sell my business?”
6. “I can’t find good salespeople."

No comments:

Post a Comment