This is the second of several posts that are being presented with some of my newest "original" thoughts that hopefully will offer my readers the opportunity to stretch their minds and creativity. I am continually thinking about new ways to understand the process of selling catering. So, please review these and discuss their possible meanings with your fellow team members or with yourself in the privacy of your own mind.
1. Every script and gesture needs to delineate the selling goals and advance towards a successful sale.
2. Selling is not lecturing.
3. Sell the event that they envision, but protect them from making mistakes.
4. Musicians practice four hours each and every day. When do salespeople practice?
5. Taking on challenges that are impossible to solve is what makes people greater!
ONE MORE THING:
AUTOMATICALLY GET MY DAILY POSTS DIRECTLY WITHOUT GOING TO MY BLOG
Just scroll down this page and give us your email. Then, just confirm/reply your request once you get your confirmation email and you are ready to go! Thanks.