1. Rush toward the buyer’s objections...accept them as your challenge!
2. A great catering salesperson takes the risk out of buying for the shopper!
3. Shoppers of catering are looking for a positive experience at a fair price ... not just food. In their minds they can get great food from lots of different companies, so you need to to demonstrate that you have much more to offer than just the food.
4. In order to capture customers from other caterers you only need to convince their clients to use you ONCE because you will win them over!
5. Don’t sell catering just to create cash flow.