1. Give your clients the option to spend less ... they will probably end up spending more!
2. Sales staff should always inspect mega event sites ahead of time before they PLAN the menu in order to create foods that will be correct for the site. The culinary team should also see the site to determine how they will set-up and perform their tasks.
3. A great salesperson understands WHY the shopper didn't or couldn't buy from them. They are on a constant search for the answer to "why".
4. Most people buy by simply choosing .... your marketing needs to have buyers understand why you are the ONLY correct choice!
5. Open houses or group tastings are a super marketing concept. They Demonstrate, rather than tell - what you are able to do.