1. When selling you are working with someone you really don’t know much about you must make instant assumptions based on what you see, hear, and feel in your gut.
2. Great salespeople are perfectionists in disguise. They actually act not in control while being totally in control of the situation.
3. Salespeople get shoppers to reevaluate their situations.
4. The best sales come form a series of unpredictable problems that are solved by the salesperson.
5. Keep your selling scripts the same and steady, but experiment with your actions, style and energy.
6. You need to get your shopper “thinking” not just listening.