I suggest that you consider discussing the points below with your management team. If you are a team of one (yourself only) feel free to give me a call to discuss them - (773) 549-7210. I mean this... I will chat with you happily.
1. A caterer’s employment level must reflect the amount of booked business.
2. Talk with your staff and ask them what they would do if they were the owners.
3. Staff needs to know that they can share their thoughts on any and all subjects with management.
4. Managers need to empower staff to make decisions; but staff needs to accept the consequences.
5. Successful catering companies have regular meetings on a consistent schedule.