Thursday, December 6, 2012

Questions To Ask About Your Marketing


An effective marketing campaign needs information before, during and after its development and launch. Questions to ask and answer include:
·         What types of people purchase from my company already?
·         How do these buyers feel about our catering?
·         What are the steps buyers take to purchase from us?
·         How many different groups buy from us?
·         Am I aware of my competitor’s marketing?
·         Do we maintain a database of our buyers and update it continually?
·         What foods, styles of service and trends are really in?
·         What parts of the catering are expensive in the mind of the buyer?
·         What parts of my business are looked upon as “added value”?
·         Do I know what other caterers say about our catering?
·         Do I know the strengths and weaknesses of our kitchen?
·         Am I aware of past and present advertising and marketing statements?
·         Do I know the story behind the start of my company?
·         Do I really know how our food tastes?
·         Have I spent time talking to others about our products & services?
·         Do I really understand and know about my company’s product lines?
·         Do I understand what my company’s guarantee policy is?

Did you know that I am now working with nuphorIQ Media/Marketing as a consultant? I am ready to help anyone for free who has any marketing questions or actually with developing a complete marketing program for you.... (773) 549-7210

No comments:

Post a Comment