Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some Cool Scripts!



“I’m sure you’ve given this event a lot of thought. What are some of the items on your wish list for the event? What will make it a success for you?”

“To make best use of our time together today, do you mind if I ask you a few questions first?”

“Before we begin today, I’d like to tell you why I decided to join the sales team at ABC Catering."



“It’s really difficult for me to describe the benefits of the room I have available for your upcoming wedding; you really have to see it. I suggest we get you here as soon as possible because the date you’ve chosen is a very popular one. I’d like to be the one who shows you the space. Are you able to meet with me at 7:00 p.m. Wednesday, or would 3:00 p.m. Saturday be better?”

No comments:

Post a Comment