Friday, June 22, 2012

Roman's Consulting Topics


I thought I would just remind everyone that since I began my semi-retirement last July, I am doing more onsite consulting around the U.S. and Canada. Here are some of the concepts that I help with:

Possible Targets For Consulting Solutions:
1.     Product lines.
2.     Management structure.
3.     Qualification process.
4.     Contracts and sales letters.
5.     Staff motivation.
6.     Improving sales and culinary relations.
7.     Exit plans.
8.     Staff compensation strategies.
9.     Quality control evaluations.
10. Kitchen management considerations.
11. Labor saving concepts.
12. Quality of life issues.
13. Marketing strategies.
14. Opening new divisions.
15. Maximizing profitability.
16. Establishing sales scripts.
17. Contracts, refunds, and guarantees.
18. Pricing strategies.
19. Customer service tactics that make sales.
20. Just about anything else pertaining to a catering operation.

Just contact me to learn more. Remember, if you keep doing what you are now doing, you will always get the same results that you always get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment