Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Getting Money From Vendors Concept

Below is a real memo I’ve had some of my consulting clients use to secure marketing money from the people they send money to for goods and services. You send thousands of dollars to your seafood distributor, etc. Why shouldn’t they help you in your marketing? The people and locations mentioned in the memo below are fictitious. You will either like this idea or not. I personally hope you like it and give it a try!

Date:
MEMO
From: Jim Smith
To: Bob Jones
I really need your help... but first let me tell you once again what a super job you and your crew are doing for us! I receive nothing but raves from my clients and their guests about your products.

Bob, I’ve arranged to do some marketing during the months of November and December targeted at getting more business during our slower season of January through March. The total budget is $4,800 for some ads in the City Light magazine and a direct mail letter to 3,000 people in the Plum Grove area. Since we both will gain from the success of this marketing, I’m asking my suppliers for their financial support in this marketing program.

Please consider investing 10%, or $480, in our marketing efforts. You may send us a check directly, or if it’s better for you, you can make the check out to one of the companies that I need to pay for the marketing i.e. postage, printing ad design etc. In either case, please call us before September 25 with your decision. You may ask for me or Margaret.

Thanks for your consideration!

P.S. Why don’t we meet for lunch!



ONE MORE THING: 
AUTOMATICALLY GET MY DAILY POSTS DIRECTLY WITHOUT COMING TO MY BLOG
Just give me your email in the field directly under my photo on the right. Then, just confirm/reply your request once you get your confirmation email and you are ready to go! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment