Thursday, October 4, 2012

Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Marketing


An effective marketing campaign needs information before, during and after its development and launch. Questions to ask and answer include:

a) What types of people purchase from my company already?
b) How do these buyers feel about our catering?
c) What are the steps buyers take to purchase from us?
d) How many different groups buy from us?
e) Am I aware of my competitor’s marketing?
f) Do we maintain a database of our buyers and update it continually?
g) What foods, styles of service and trends are really in?
h) What parts of the catering are expensive in the mind of the buyer?
i) What parts of my business are looked upon as “added value”?
j) Do I know what other caterers say about our catering?
k) Do I know the strengths and weaknesses of our kitchen?
l) Am I aware of past and present advertising and marketing statements?
m) Do I know the story behind the start of my company?
n) Do I really know how our food tastes?
o) Have I spent time talking to others about our products & services?
p) Do I really understand and know about my company’s product lines?
q) Do I understand what my company’s guarantee policy is?

No comments:

Post a Comment