Monday, April 30, 2012

A True Fish Story From A Great Caterer!



NOTE FROM MICHAEL ROMAN:
OK.... let''s start the week off with a FUN and TRUE story from my dear friend Cade Nagy of Catering By Design in Denver. You need to know that Cade is one of the funniest people I know. He has a charming boldness balanced by a genuine kindness for all things and people. Ingrid is his lovely and amazing wife who is his partner in their successful catering business. Those who already know Cade will get instant "joy" from his email and photo below. Everyone else should go out of their way to meet both Cade and Ingrid!

Here is the unedited email and photo I received from Cade:

Speaking of fishing. This is a true story. NO BS!!!!

Last week, I was on vacation with the sexy, Ingrid, (in a two piece mind you). Sitting on the beach in Destin Florida with its crystal clear, emerald green waters and snow white sandy beaches, minding my business checking out some local hotties down a few umbrellas, when, out of nowhere appears a fish swimming in circles 100 yards out to sea. It drew quite a crowd of walkers by wondering just what it was. So what do I do being the fisherman I am, I swim out to the beast to get a closer look. It appeared to have been hooked by a previous fisherman and was injured.

  So using my quick ninja skills, I grab him by the tail, and proceed to try and help him swim away by slowly rocking him forward and backward to get water moving in his gills. I then check his gills to see if they are clear from plastic bags and other debris. They were. After ten minutes of trying, I see that I’ve drawn a crowd of passers by on the beach. So I swim the little fella to shore. Pose for a few a photos. Answer some questions. Show of my buff tan. Then give him to some guy from Alabama who says he’d love to eat him. So I tell him I’m a chef, go to his room to clean it up for him and became his hero.

  It was a 38” 19lb Red Fish caught with my bare hands BABY!! I TAMED THE BEAST!!!!

Cade With His Fish!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you checked out my new website?
Don't forget about my new sales clinics coming to
Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, and San Francisco!
http://cateringguru.com/upcoming-education/



No comments:

Post a Comment