Monday, January 9, 2012

Vacation In Florida...

Well, Bernice and I are in Florida and having some good times with friends and family! My problem is that today my new MacBook Air blew a "logic board" and the Apple store in Boca Raton sent it back to California for repair. It will be returned in about five days to one of my vacation hotels while I'm still on vacation.

So, all of the cool photos and other stuff I've wanted to share with you will have to wait till I get my computer back... sorry. Till then I'll keep posting some good things for you to review each day. I don't wish to miss a weekday. I'm trying hard to make sure I post each and every weekday.

Keep watching for my food and travel photos as soon as I get my  computer back. I am using David Zylstra's (Imaginations Catering) laptop for posting this weeks stuff to the blog.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment