Thursday, August 11, 2011

CateringGuru.com - another way to reach me!

The first thing you need to remember is that Mike Roman (that's me) is still involved with Catersource even though I've sold my controlling interest to the very cool professionals at UBM of London. I will be teaching six educational sessions at Catersource 2012, assisting in the Opening Ceremonies, hosting a breakfast along with Meryl Snow, and a bunch more. I just won't be working as hard as I have done for the last twenty years behind the scenes! This is a very good thing.

The next thing you should know is that I am moving ahead with my continued consulting, training and public speaking activities under a new company which I've named CateringGuru.com, Inc. This is in addition to my work with the new UBMCatersource team of professionals which actually, except for ownership, is still the same amazing team of people we've had at Catersouce for the last five years!

You can expect the same level of quality education, events, and customer service at both Catersource 2012 and Catersource Magazine as you have become used to over the last years. In fact, Catersource 2012 will be the best conference and tradeshow we've ever offered.

I (and Bernice) am very happy with the new relationship with UBMCatersource. I get to do what I love to do best... teach, with less pressure and less work! I also get to pursue some new opportunities and have more time for travel with Bernice. In addition to continuing my consulting with caterers, I am planning to consult with some vendors and suppliers to help them develop and sell their products to the catering industry.

So, as far as I'm concerned, I have much to look forward to. I will be keeping my involvement in the growth of UBMCatersouce while having the joy of growing my own new business interests! Feel free to give me a shout using my newest email address: mikeroman@cateringguru.com.

We are happy & relaxed!

ONE MORE THING: 
AUTOMATICALLY GET MY DAILY POSTS DIRECTLY WITHOUT GOING TO MY BLOG
 Just scroll down this page and give us your email. Then, just confirm/reply your request once you get your confirmation email and you are ready to go! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment