Friday, August 12, 2011

News: I'm Helping An Amazing Marketing Company - NuphorIQ!


I had a great day yesterday getting to know the team of marketing professionals at NuphorIQ located in Elk Grove, IL (a suburb near O’Hare Airport). NuphorIQ is “a creative agency” specializing in creating, designing, and establishing marketing programs for all sizes and types of catering companies.

I’m excited to announce that I am now working with NuphorIQ in a consulting/advisory capacity to assist their marketing team in developing cutting-edge marketing programs for catering companies that wish to increase their share of business in their markets.

I’m very impressed with the skills and creativity of the NuphorIQ marketing team. They understand what catering is all about! Over the last seven years, these professionals have been the in-house marketing division of Tasty Catering. Tasty Catering’s growth has been stunning, even through the recession because of the marketing strategies of the NuphorIQ team.

Some of our readers will remember that NuphorIQ had a booth at the last Catersource conference. This has resulted in more and more caterers becoming aware of their abilities to help caterers increase their business and profitability. Go to their website and check out their success story. Here is the link: http://www.nuphorIQ.com/

I’m proud of my decision to join the NuphorIQ marketing team as a consultant/advisor and I’m looking forward to helping their catering customers achieve amazing success. So, if you are seeking to start or enhance your marketing contact me and I’ll share more of the reasons why I’m positive that NuphorIQ is the way to go for any of your marketing needs from website development to newsletters and much more. You can reach me at my new email address: mikeroman@cateringguru.com


ONE MORE THING: 
AUTOMATICALLY GET MY DAILY POSTS DIRECTLY WITHOUT GOING TO MY BLOG
 Just scroll down this page and give us your email. Then, just confirm/reply your request once you get your confirmation email and you are ready to go! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment