Saturday, September 24, 2011

New York City In A Bottle!





OK, I love NYC. Bernice and I have had amazing vacations in the "Big Apple" over the last thirty years. Again, we love it. But, $8.00 for a $1.50 bottle of water? Each time I come to NYC it just amazes me how they price things - and they (and I) pay it at will because it is NYC!


If you ever need a boost to get your confidence up to raise your prices in your catering, just make a visit here the day before you are going to make your decision on how much to raise your prices.We're having fun but I just wanted you to see the $8.00 bottle of water in our $400.00 per night hotel room. I wish you could have seen my $26 hamburger at lunch today. Bernice enjoyed her $7.50 cup of tea. We do love NYC and will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment