Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Examples Of Closing Questions #1

A salesperson uses a closing question to start the close and/or to check to see if the shopper is ready to go into the closing part of the sale. Here are some examples:


1. “Mrs. Smith, I noticed that beautiful wood table in the family room. On the night of the party, may I move this table to the foyer and use it for place cards?”

2. “Mr. Jones, from what you’ve heard so far, is my company going to be one that you consider using for your event?”

3. “Mary, would you like me to put our ideas in writing?”

4. “Jim and Alice, our presentation is about two-thirds completed. Usually, at this time, I make my clients aware of the different pricing packages we have. This will also give you the information that explains how our deposit policies work. May I present this important information to you now?”

5. “Ms. Franklin, I’m concerned about the date that you’ve selected for the Christmas party because it’s such a busy one for us. Would you like me to take some shortcuts in giving you my sales information so you are able to decide quickly if you like our policies and menus?”



ONE MORE THING: 
AUTOMATICALLY GET MY DAILY POSTS DIRECTLY WITHOUT COMING TO MY BLOG
Just give me your email in the field directly under my photo on the right. Then, just confirm/reply your request once you get your confirmation email and you are ready to go! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment