Monday, May 9, 2011

CONTEST... CONTEST... CONTEST... MAY, 2011

This might be more of a competition rather than a contest - but, what the heck it should be some fun and helpful for other blog readers.

The Prize: My very cool script book If You Don't Sell It, You Can't Cook It.

How to win one of five free copies of this money-making book? Simple, just be one of the first five readers who make intelligent comment responses to ten (10) of my blog posts. Once you have reached the goal of ten comments to ten different posts, then email me at mike@catersource.com to let me know you have completed the task.

I will then review your posts to decide if you were "serious" or if you were just "pulling my leg" so to speak. I will notify our readers of the winners and when the contest is over.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    Albert Einstein

    How could an Einstein quote, NOT be considered intelligent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations John - you are the first one to post 10 comments to my new blog - I will be sending you an autographed copy of my book which (someday) will bring some extra dollars on ebay!

    Thanks - Mike

    ReplyDelete