Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meryl & Andy Snow's "Private Life" Exposed!



 OK - did I get you? This is a look into the private life of two outstanding caterers - yes? These are uncensored photos - maybe? It is fun to see them.

The refrigerator below is located in the Snow's second home on the Jersey Shore in Sea Isle. They visit, except for longer vacations, between two to three days each month. The home, with four bedrooms, has housed groups of twenty-eight guests and is also used for company business retreats during the year. (more below)


According to Meryl "Andy (Meryl's husband) cooks dinner every weeknight and I do the dishes." Andy shops each day for their evening meal which they eat between 7 PM and 9 PM. A little gossip... "Andy makes a mess when he cooks at home because he knows I will be cleaning up" stated Meryl. The Snows enjoy eating at either their Philadelphia area home or Jersey Shore summer home but do go out to dinner, time permitting, on weekends.

What I found interesting in the photos is that some of the shelves have LABELS on them - once a caterer always a caterer! Notice the homemade blueberry jam!

NOTE: I thank Meryl for sending me the photos of her refrigerator and invite other readers to do the same. I will have a surprise for anyone who does. Send them to mikeroman@catersource or call me to discuss at 800-932-3632.

2 comments:

  1. Okay,
    1) I was expecting this to be much more ZsaZsa-esque, and
    2) I don't believe for a second that Meryl washes dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh indeed I do Cowboy John- it's the only way that I can get fed!

    ReplyDelete