Monday, September 12, 2011

Discussion Topic For Your Next Sales Meeting #5

Below is a very advanced selling script that should be discussed before adopting for use in your company. It is bold to say the very least. I actually heard this script used by a power caterer in Washington, DC. I was amazed on how much it endeared the shopper to the salesperson. I believe that the shopper was just as surprised as I was when the salesperson used it. In essence, the salesperson was saying to the shopper that the most important thing was for the shopper to have a "successful" catered event which was more important than just making a sale. Please discuss this with each other.

“Mr. & Mrs, Jones, if after you think about it for a while, and you decide to use another caterer than us, don’t hesitate to call us for an opinion on what the other caterer is offering. Also, if you like one of our menu items, and the other caterer doesn’t have the recipe, please have them call me and I’ll gladly give it to them. I just want your party to be the best it can be!”

1 comment:

  1. That is an interesting tactic, one that I'm sure would help win over potential customers. I'll be sure to bring that up in one of our next sales meetings! Thanks.
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete